Artificial turf installation provided in Woodstock, Alpharetta, and surrounding areas of Georgia.
Synthetic grass gives you an always-green yard without the work and maintenance of real grass.
In order to maintain a lawn of real grass, you need extensive lawn mowing, lawn care, and other services such as irrigation system installation. If you would like to avoid all of that and still have a lawn that is always green, consider installing artificial turf instead.
Our company installs synthetic grass for residential, commercial, and HOA properties throughout Roswell, Woodstock, Alpharetta, and the surrounding areas of Georgia.
Benefits of An Artificial Lawn Include Less Maintenance, No Watering, & More
While artificial grass may have an upfront cost, generally around $8-$12 per square feet, the initial investment is definitely worth it. Synthetic turf has incredible benefits for any property owner, from a small residential lawn to a large retail shopping center. Learn more about these benefits:
- Fake grass stays green no matter what. Even in direct sunlight, the color will not fade and the turf will stay green.
- It does not require a lot of maintenance. Real grass needs to be mowed routinely, but this turf will not need that. All it will need is to be sprayed down occasionally and swept.
- Synthetic turf stays cool to the touch. The turf we use at O'Neill Landscape Group is high-quality and will stay cool to the touch even on hot summer days.
- Artificial grass does not need to be watered. Just like maintenance, you will not have to water this grass to keep it looking nice and you will save money on your monthly water bills.
- Fake turf has superior drainage qualities. Synthetic grass will drain water easily, which is a desirable quality especially when our area is inundated with rainy weather.
- You avoid harmful pests like fire ants. In real grass, insects and other harmful pests such as fire ants, yellow jackets, and more will take up residence. This will not happen with fake grass.
- Artificial turf can better protect against fall injuries. Consider installing this turf for athletic purposes or around a playground, as it can provide more padding and a softer surface than real grass.
Generally, synthetic turf will last anywhere from 8-15 years for residential use.
How Artificial Turf Is Installed
First, the existing lawn is removed. After that, we can level or grade the installation area if necessary. Once the area is prepared, we put down a protective fill layer that helps with drainage and cooling off the turf. On top of that layer, our crews install the turf that you have chosen. There are several different types of turf, including playground, athletic, and golf turf.
Artificial Turf Services Photos
Considering a synthetic lawn for your property? Call us for a consultation.
If you have been considering putting in a synthetic lawn at your property, our company can help. We install artificial turf for residential, commercial, and HOA properties across Woodstock, Alpharetta, Roswell, and more. Call our company at (770) 627-5012 to set up a consultation.