Drainage and grading services in Woodstock, Roswell, and surrounding areas of Georgia.
Our company fixes water drainage problems before they cause further damage to your landscaping.
If you see water pooling in your yard or around your foundation every time it rains, that's not normal and it needs to be fixed before that problem ends up creating more problems for you. Water pooling means that area is not effectively draining, and that water will seep into your landscaping or down into the foundation of your home or office, causing further damage.
At O'Neill Landscape Group, we offer drainage and grading services to north Georgia areas like Woodstock, Alpharetta, Roswell, and neighboring communities.
Types of Drains We Can Install at Your Home or Business
To correct drainage issues at your home or business, there are various types of drains and water collectors we can install. Learn more about these:
- French drains: These are created by digging a trench, laying a porous pipe at the bottom, and then lining the trench with gravel to make it look more natural.
- Dry creek beds: Our dry creek beds are put into landscapes and lawns to redirect water flow. They are sloped and made to look like a riverbed as a gorgeous and natural way to move water through your yard.
- Downspout redirecting: Sometimes, downspouts are installed too close to a building. When this happens, water is unable to drain quickly enough and finds another place to go, such as underneath your foundation. We install an extension to the downspout that moves the water away from the building, mitigating any issues with your foundation or walls.
- Box drains: A box drain, or catch basin, has a grate on top of the box that has a pipe attached to it sloping away from the box to allow water to drain without pooling in your landscaping.
- Rain conductors: Rain conductors are downspouts that are attached to the gutters of your home or office to move water away from your building.
- Land grading: We level off or slope any areas of your land that need to be fixed to stop water pooling in the lawn.
Why Drainage Issues Need to Be Repaired
If you don't address drainage issues quickly and repair them, they can end up causing more damage. Water seeping into your foundation means that it can get into your walls as well, which creates a moist area prime for mold to form. Mold remediation isn't cheap and fixing water damage can take a while as well.
Meanwhile, too much water in your landscaping or lawn can lead to lawn and plant diseases forming.
Does your property have issues with drainage or need land grading services? Contact us for an estimate.
If you believe you are experiencing any drainage issues at your residential or commercial property, we can figure out the best way to fix it. We also offer land grading services. Contact us today at (770) 627-5012 for an estimate!