Outdoor lighting installation for properties in Woodstock, Alpharetta, and nearby areas of Georgia.
We use spotlighting, uplighting, downlighting, and path lighting to showcase your property.
Whether you own a home or business, an outdoor lighting system provides incredible benefits. We use LED lighting for all of our custom installations. Our lighting contractors use various techniques such as path lighting, uplighting, downlighting, and spotlighting to showcase features on your property.
Our company designs and installs outdoor lighting systems in Roswell, Woodstock, Alpharetta, and the nearby areas of north Georgia.
LED outdoor lighting systems provide numerous benefits.
Installing an LED outdoor lighting system is a great decision for any property owner, as it will provide numerous benefits such as:
- LED lights are energy-efficient and last longer. In fact, LED lights will last much longer than the older halogen lights. They also burn less energy, which saves resources and costs you less on your utility bills. The lights cast a bright, white color that is also more effective at illuminating the surrounding area.
- Outdoor lighting increases safety at your property. The lights will put a spotlight on walkways or brighten up your commercial parking lots, making it easier to navigate at night. They also add brightness to the area, helping to deter potential criminals from breaking into the building or trying to steal something from your business.
- The lights add more functionality to your outdoor space. If you have an outdoor living area, it becomes more difficult to use it at night without proper lighting. With a custom lighting system, you're able to use your outdoor space for much longer and enjoy the evenings outside.
We use outdoor lighting techniques to effectively light up your property.
In order for features throughout your property to be effectively lit up, there are certain techniques that need to be used when installing an outdoor lighting system, as they will light up certain features differently:
- Uplighting: This lighting shines from the ground up, perfect for illuminating your favorite trees or other tall features.
- Spotlighting: Spotlights provide beautiful effects on both landscaping and architecture.
- Downlighting: These lights are installed above your outdoor living space or landscaping and then angled down to light them in an effect that resembles natural lighting.
- Path lighting: We place lights along pathways, walkways, and driveways to make sure they are safely visible for guests and visitors.
Our outdoor lighting installers will use these techniques throughout your property.
Looking to add a new LED outdoor lighting system to your residential or commercial property? We're ready to help.
If you have been looking around outside your property at night and thinking that it needs some more light, we can help! Our teams have a lot of experience installing custom LED outdoor lighting systems throughout north Georgia areas like Woodstock, Alpharetta, Roswell, and the surrounding communities. If you're ready for a new outdoor lighting system, then give us a call today at (770) 627-5012!