Fertilization and weed control experts servicing the metro Atlanta, GA areas of Alpharetta, Woodstock, Roswell, and more.
We administer your lawn care program based on the type of grass you have at your residential or commercial property.
In the Georgia area, we spend a lot of time outside on our lawns, whether we're relaxing, playing with children, or entertaining guests and clients. Make sure that your lawn is as green, lush, and verdant as possible by signing up for our extensive seven-step lawn care program that includes fertilization and weed control services. All of our turf care is customized based on the type of grass at your property.
Our company provides lawn care treatments for residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Roswell, Woodstock, Alpharetta, and other cities within Cherokee County, Cobb County, and Fulton County.
Learn about our fertilization and weed control schedule for warm-season grasses such as Bermuda and zoysia.
Different types of grasses need varying treatments in order to thrive throughout the year, which is why we offer a schedule for warm-season grasses such as zoysia and Bermuda. The steps in the program include:
- Round 1 (January-March): We administer a pre- and post-emergent weed control application to help prevent late spring, summer, and fall weeds.
- Round 2 (March-April): Another pre- and post-emergent weed control application works to eliminate pesky weeds from your lawn.
- Round 3 (April-June): Treatments of liquid fertilizer and chelated iron encourage healthy growth and vibrant green color. We also apply another post-emergent weed control treatment.
- Round 4 (June-August): A granular, well-balanced, slow-release fertilizer fosters healthy root growth and color, while a post-emergent spot treatment for weeds kills any that may have popped up.
- Round 5 (August-October): We apply a balanced granular fertilizer and again spot treat for any problematic weeds.
- Round 6 (September-November): Our lawn care providers apply a Specticle Flo pre-emergent winter and early spring weed control application and also spot treat for other weeds.
- Round 7 (November-December): A lime treatment and post-emergent weed control ensure your soil has a proper pH balance during the winter.
Cool-season grasses like fescue require different lawn care applications to thrive during the year.
Our lawn care treatments for cool-season grasses in Alpharetta are administered during the year at the same time as the treatments for warm-season grass, but they are different as grasses like fescue require fertilization at different times. Our cool-season schedule is as follows:
- Round 1 (January-March): A treatment of granular slow-release fertilizer encourages balanced color, growth, and health. We also apply pre- and post-emergent weed control.
- Round 2 (March-April): The second application of granular fertilizer continues to work on balancing the lawn's growth and color, while pre- and post-emergent weed control applications kill off any pesky weeds.
- Round 3 (April-June): During this time, we perform post-emergent spot treatments for problem weeds.
- Round 4 (June-August): We again spot treat for any weed growth in your fescue lawn.
- Round 5 (August-October): Our lawn care experts prepare your yard for overseeding treatment by spraying for weeds. If you choose to overseed, we will apply a starter fertilizer after your lawn is seeded.
- Round 6 (September-November): Granular fertilizer and weed control applications strengthen your lawn and remove weeds.
- Round 7 (November-December): We apply a lime treatment to balance your soil's pH and apply weed control to kill any winter weeds.
Our weed control applications for both warm- and cool-season grasses target common Georgia weeds such as poa annua, Dallisgrass, crabgrass, chickweed, and more.
Looking for a way to make your Woodstock, GA lawn look pristine and well-cared-for? Call one of the area's most trusted lawn care providers today!
O'Neill Landscape Group is one of the area's most trusted and highly-rated lawn care providers because we have the knowledge and expertise to care for both cool-season and warm-season grasses, which helps make your lawn look well-cared-for and pristine all year long. If you're searching for a lawn care company in Alpharetta, Roswell, Woodstock, or nearby in the Atlanta, GA area, then call us today at (770) 627-5012 to get an estimate at your residential, commercial, or HOA property.