Artificial Turf Installation in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta & Surrounding Areas
Get A Quote Today
North Georgia's Best Landscapers
Professional Artificial Turf Installation in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta & More
Benefits of Artificial Grass Lawns
While artificial grass may have an upfront cost, generally around $8-$12 per square feet, the initial investment is definitely worth it. Synthetic turf has incredible benefits for any property owner, from a small residential lawn to a large retail shopping center.
How We Install Artificial Turf
First, the existing lawn is removed. After that, we can level or grade the installation area if necessary. Once the area is prepared, we put down a protective fill layer that helps with drainage and cooling off the turf. On top of that layer, our crews install the turf that you have chosen. There are several different types of turf, including playground, athletic, and golf turf.
See Our Artificial Turf Service Projects
Considering Artificial Grass For Your Property? Let Us Help.
If you have been considering putting in a synthetic lawn at your property, our company can help.
In order to maintain a lawn of real grass, you need extensive lawn mowing, lawn care, and other services such as irrigation system installation. If you would like to avoid all of that and still have a lawn that is always green, consider installing artificial turf instead.
Our company installs synthetic grass for residential, commercial, and HOA properties throughout Roswell, Woodstock, Alpharetta, and the surrounding areas of Georgia.
Consider the benefits of artificial grass:
- Fake grass stays green no matter what. Even in direct sunlight, the color will not fade and the turf will stay green.
- It does not require a lot of maintenance. Real grass needs to be mowed routinely, but this turf will not need that. All it will need is to be sprayed down occasionally and swept.
- Synthetic turf stays cool to the touch. The turf we use at O'Neill Landscape Group is high-quality and will stay cool to the touch even on hot summer days.
- Artificial grass does not need to be watered. Just like maintenance, you will not have to water this grass to keep it looking nice and you will save money on your monthly water bills.
- Fake turf has superior drainage qualities. Synthetic grass will drain water easily, which is a desirable quality especially when our area is inundated with rainy weather.
- You avoid harmful pests like fire ants. In real grass, insects and other harmful pests such as fire ants, yellow jackets, and more will take up residence. This will not happen with fake grass.
- Artificial turf can better protect against fall injuries. Consider installing this turf for athletic purposes or around a playground, as it can provide more padding and a softer surface than real grass.