Outstanding, quality-designed water features can be added to any home or business in Woodstock, GA, and nearby cities!
Turn any outdoor area into your own zen zone by installing a custom water fountain, pondless waterfall, or another one of our breath-taking water features!
Enhance the natural beauty of your outdoor space with a custom water feature designed and installed by our team. We'll install a pond, waterfall, fountain, or any of our other water elements to blend seamlessly with your existing landscape. We can also start from scratch and create an entirely new design that's personalized to your style.
Our team has over a decade of experience constructing water features for residential and commercial properties in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, and nearby areas. Start feeling more relaxed by simply stepping outside into your own backyard with one of our brilliant water features!
Pick from a variety of water features to see what works best with your outdoor landscape!
We believe everybody should have the chance to experience the relaxing element an outdoor water feature can bring to a residential or commercial property. Our company offers both custom and kit installation so we can always find a solution that works for you.
Take a look at all the gorgeous water features our team can design and install on your property!
- Ponds - You can't go wrong with installing a backyard pond! The serenity and soothing atmosphere created by ponds offer the perfect escape to unwind after a long day. Garden ponds can be adjourned with water lilies and surrounded with similar plants and fauna to add to the natural illusion. It will be like plucking a real piece of nature and placing it in your backyard!
- Fountains - Water fountains might be looked at on a grander scale than other water features by most, but our team can design a fountain of any size or shape! The design possibilities are virtually endless. Fountains are often used as the focal point for many different landscapes and gardens.
- Waterfalls - If you're lucky enough to have enough outdoor living space, you will never be disappointed by adding a custom waterfall. What better way to upgrade your landscape than by having it look like a national forest? No one can beat enjoying their own private waterfall while listening to the water dance down the rocky path. Now every outdoor party can feel like a tropical getaway!
- Bubbler - Those looking for a smaller, yet unique, water feature should consider installing a bubbler. Bubbling rocks are made using a large boulder that is vertically drilled to allow streams of water to flow out through the top and cascade down the sides. It's like having multiple mini water volcanoes in your backyard! Bubblers are an ideal choice if you have a smaller outdoor space, but still want to enjoy the ambiance of a landscape water feature.
- Streams - Properties built on a slope or slight incline are the perfect candidates for a natural stream water feature. Streams are found rushing through mountains, valleys, and now, your backyard! They offer a ton of versatility and can be customized to any size so they blend in naturally with the surrounding area. Take some extra time to research real streams and their flow pattern to get some general ideas for the initial design.
- Pondless Waterfalls - A pondless waterfall offers all the beauty and peace of a regular waterfall without the standing body of water. That's why they are so popular among families with small children and pets. Pondless waterfalls are much smaller than traditional waterfalls and continually re-circulates the same water collected in a reservoir. The water is then pumped back up to create the waterfall effect!
Your custom water feature can be constructed using a number of different materials, including natural stone, fiberglass, and pottery!
What can a water feature add to your landscape design?
Water features are one of the most relaxing hardscape features. What makes outdoor water features so amazing is that they do more than just beautify a landscape. The aesthetic value is always nice, but water features like ponds, waterfalls, and streams can also:
- Help muffle road noise - Living near a major road or highway with a ton of traffic every day can get annoying and cause you to stay inside to escape the noise. Adding a water feature can help drown out the sound of car horns and sirens and replace them with the calming sounds of rushing water or a babbling brook.
- Attract natural wildlife like birds and turtles - Water features incorporate all the best aspects of nature right in your backyard. You may start to notice more birds, dragonflies, butterflies, and other friendly critters frolicking to your outdoor space! There's no better way to get a strong dose of nature added to your property.
- Reduce stress - The sight and sound of flowing water are enough to lower anyone's stress levels. There have even been scientific studies showing the effect listening to water has on the brain and body. In a city like Atlanta, escaping the hustle and bustle gets a lot easier if you can step outside and take in the soothing ambiance of a fountain or waterfall.
Now you can always have a relaxing and soothing ambiance radiating throughout your property with the addition of a custom water feature!
Want to take a quick tropical vacation for free? Having a landscape with a custom water feature can give you just that! Stress and tension simply melt away when you have an outdoor fountain, waterfall, or stream cascading through your property.
Enjoy a relaxing and soothing ambiance every day by giving us a call at (770) 627-5012. We'll work with you from start to finish to construct a custom water feature that exceeds your expectations! Our services are available for both residential and commercial properties in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, and nearby cities in the metro Atlanta area!