Professional Weed Control in Woodstock, GA, & Surrounding Areas Like Roswell and Alpharetta
Our treatments target common weeds like crabgrass, clovers, and annual bluegrass.
No one wants their lawn to be infested with weeds. They are unattractive eyesores that reduce the curb appeal of your property and steal nutrients from your turf. At O'Neill Landscape Group, we offer a premium weed control program that eliminates weeds from your lawn. Our program is tailored to your turf type and targets the most common weeds in northern Georgia, including crabgrass, clovers, and annual bluegrass. We perform our applications throughout the year using both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments.
When you sign up for our comprehensive weed control program, you will also receive fertilization and lime treatments that help your turf reach its full potential. We offer our professional weed control program to homes and businesses in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, and surrounding areas in Georgia. Call us at (770) 627-5012 to sign up today!
We offer a comprehensive weed control program.
Our comprehensive weed control program is very effective at eliminating weeds from your lawn, no matter what type of turf you have. Properties in Woodstock and surrounding areas in Georgia usually feature either cool-season fescue grass or warm-season bermudagrass or zoysia grass. Our pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments are safe for both grass varieties and target the weeds that threaten them.
However, our weed control program includes far more than just herbicide applications. When you sign up for our program, you will also receive many other treatments that are tailored to your residential, commercial, or HOA property. These include liquid fertilizer, granular fertilizer, lime, and if you have warm-season grass, chelated iron treatments.
We have been providing top-notch weed control services in and around Woodstock, GA, since 2008.
Our Weed Control Schedule
Our weed control program consists of seven steps that begin between January and March and end in November or December. Our treatments are customized to your property depending on the type of turf you have. Below is our weed control schedule for both warm-season and cool-season lawns.
- Round 1 (January-March): We apply pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to both warm- and cool-season lawns to prevent weeds from forming down the road while also attacking weeds that have already sprouted on your lawn. Cool-season turf receives an application of slow-release granular fertilizer as well.
- Round 2 (March-April): Our team applies our next round of pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to both warm- and cool-season lawns. Cool season-turf receives more granular fertilizer.
- Round 3 (April-June): We apply post-emergent weed control to both warm- and cool-season lawns. Warm-season lawns also benefit from our applications of liquid fertilizer and chelated iron.
- Round 4 (June-August): Our team applies more post-emergent weed control to both turf types. Warm-season grass gets an application of slow-release, granular fertilizer as well.
- Round 5 (August-October): We apply post-emergent weed control treatments to warm- and cool-season lawns. Cool-season lawns also receive an application of pre-emergent weed control if they are not going to be overseeded in the fall. Warm-season lawns receive their final dose of granular fertilizer.
- Round 6 (September-November): Our team applies pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to both warm- and cool-season lawns to prevent weeds from forming in the months ahead while also eliminating weeds already present on your lawn. Cool-season lawns receive an application of granular fertilizer.
- Round 7 (November-December): All lawns receive an application of post-emergent weed control to eliminate existing weeds and a lime treatment to help balance the soil pH levels.
What weeds do our weed control treatments target?
Our weed control treatments target the most common weeds in northern Georgia. These include crabgrass, annual bluegrass, clovers, and bermudagrass weeds. Our treatments also target yellow nutsedge, which is similar to a grassy weed but is technically classified as a sedge. If any of these intruders have been tormenting your lawn, then our herbicides will knock them out!
Call today to sign up for our weed control treatments!
Don't let weeds overrun your lawn! If you own a property in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, or a nearby area in Georgia, then we can take care of those pesky weeds for you! We offer our weed control treatments to residential, commercial, and HOA properties. Call us today at (770) 627-5012 to get on our schedule!